Oct 26, 2017 words
Starting over this blog has been one of those things I've been itching to do
but never got to because
However I am currently in between moving to a new job and a new home, and finally having a quiet time to sit down and write as I enjoy a cup of coffee... yay!
Some of the things I will be writing about:
- hard+soft skills for my new job as lead developer
- improving my learning/teaching methods
- calisthenics and health hacks
- local and abroad travels
- thoughts and philosophies about my personal and professional life
- personal projects and curious experiments
Now that I've updated the theme on my blog during my downtime this week and I've settled in with the perfect title -- in between code, coffee, and peanut butter. I'm excited to get to writing more frequently-ish!
If you're interested with the theme I used, checkout zenmatt. It's inspired by the look and feel of mnmlist.com. Contributions are welcome!